Anyone riding in Valemount area feb 6-11...

AC4life

Reaction score
Headin out to valemount on Feb 6th for 4 days of riding. Cant wait! Just wondering if anyone else will be in the area on those dates...

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same dates here. Heading out on the 6Feb and riding till the 10. Never been there myslef but one of the guys in the group has.
If your familiar with the area maybe we can hook up and you can show us around.
Where you staying in Vale? We'll be at the Cougar Mtn Lodge.

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chances are pretty good me and at least one other buddy will be heading up for the 8th-10th.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im always around sat and sundays, love showin folks around.....monday and tuesdays as well if i find a sled:mad:.

Can anyone make a pick up in rock mt house:D ? Ill show you around for two days on my days off

curtis

AC4life

Reaction score
We will have two or more guys in our group that are very familiar with the area. Ive been to vale a couple of times, but am not very familiar with the area. We've got an experienced group of riders going tho, and we are always looking to ride with new ppl. We are staying at the Twin peaks resort south of vale. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up for a day. Just so y'all no, most of the guys in our group are "die hard cat" enthusiasts...but personally im always into seeing what other makes can do on the hills and in the pow..

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will have two or more guys in our group that are very familiar with the area. Ive been to vale a couple of times, but am not very familiar with the area. We've got an experienced group of riders going tho, and we are always looking to ride with new ppl. We are staying at the Twin peaks resort south of vale. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up for a day. Just so y'all no, most of the guys in our group are "die hard cat" enthusiasts...but personally im always into seeing what other makes can do on the hills and in the pow..

Well me and my buddy both have 07 M1000 so we will fit right in.:D I am staying in my cabin that is kind of behind the shell gas station. Where do you your buddies like to ride?

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im always around sat and sundays, love showin folks around.....monday and tuesdays as well if i find a sled:mad:.

Can anyone make a pick up in rock mt house:D ? Ill show you around for two days on my days off

curtis

Should have bought mine Curtis. Ill tell you what you can take it off my hands after I am done with it that weekend.:p

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Headed down with the Old Man for 10 days starting on the 8th PM me and I will get you my #....

And Curtis what are your days off??? Give me a call

AC4life

Reaction score
Lunch_box...we are staying out at the Twin peaks resort. If you guys want to ride with us then you are more then welcome too...

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lunch_box...we are staying out at the Twin peaks resort. If you guys want to ride with us then you are more then welcome too...

Well it will only be the 2 of us and wouldn't mind riding with some people that know the area.

AC4life

Reaction score
K, like i said...you and your buddy are more then welcome to ride with us. We have an experienced group with a couple first timers (that are good riders just not experienced in the mountains)...we will be getting to valemount around 3pm on wednesday, and dont plan on riding till thursday morning. I will give you my cell number..give me a shout on wednesday and we'll make some plans to meet up.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey AC. our group of 3 from Cold Lake will be pulling in Wed night.
We have 1 guy thats been out there before, myself been to McBride numerous times and 1 newbie to the mtns.

I'll drop you a Pm with my cell. We can hook up for a Thurs ride.

AC4life

Reaction score
culvert, sent you a message with my cell #. We'll be on the road all day wed. Give me a shout and we'll make some plans to have a beer wed night somewhere and figure out where we want to ride thurs.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There wil be Two of us riding Vale 6-7th Pm me if you would like to hook up or look for the big white Legend Trailer!

Top Bottom