Anyone heading up from edmonton this weekend???

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wonderin if anybody has got room for one more rider this weekend, I hate to even ask, but I'm jonesn for a ride like crazy. I'll drive up myself if I got to but cant ride alone because I dislocated my shoulder a couple of months ago and figure its about 95% healed. I'm not lookn for a babysitter!!!!! I understand if knowbody wants to take a wounded soldier up the hill with them, but just figured I would ask in case someone was going up for an early season mild ride. On another note thanks to all the guys posting pics, its a real good cure for the early season blues.

P.S. I aint no free loader, willing to pay for all the gas there and back

TheRedDragon

Reaction score
My buddy might be in the same boat as you and looking for somebody to head out with. He has a truck so I can leave my 2 place behind for him. He doesn't know if he can come with the rest of us, or he may have to come back Sunday night and us on Monday. E-mail me your number at ben@chanyi.org and I will pass it along to him. It may help you it may not. I can't make any promises cause I have no idea what he is doing, but you never know, it may work out. Cheers!

Beekeeper

Reaction score
Assaultn, I am interested in going to Mcbride on Nov. 27. Sled the 28,29,30 retuning to Edmonton on the 30th. I have a reg. cab short box dodge 4X4 with a roll and lock for gear. I have a 2 place aluma trailer with the slush guards. I have a new M8 I want to break in. If your interested you can e-Mail me @ ceplmb5@yahoo.ca with your phone #.
None of my buddies can go until X-mass. I really want to get out and some one to share expenses with would be a bonus.

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys, I should have put in my first post that I am willing to drive my truck if someone has a trailer. A free ride to the hills for watchn over a gimp::d ha ha. I'd like to leave friday, and come back monday. If needed I can buy a trailer thusday night.

Top Bottom