Another from downunder

AusRida

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am another Aussie thats coming over to Canada in the future. I currently ride a KLX250 in the state forests around the sunshine coast in Queensland and in northern New South Wales. i wont be over for about a year though, but i will be sure to be lurking around the forum in the mean time.
Catchya,
Scott.

AusRida

Reaction score
Yeah, i was just searching in Google for places to ride around Calgary and this site was one of the results, i couldn't believe it when i saw it - a site that has both snowmobiling and trail biking.:D:D:D

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome and enjoy the site..this site is becoming so large... it is so cool once again welcome and post some pics from around your neck of the woods..later eh!

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site AusRida ....:yahoo:

From a member downunder the Great White North ... :flagca:

Later ...
Gunny :thumbsup2: :patriot:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. when you get set-up here we can get you into snowmobiling as soon as the snow comes. If you have never been sledding you are in for a new life long experience for sure. Enjoy. Are you looking for a place in Calgary or Edmonton? What do you do fore work?

AusRida

Reaction score
i probably wont be over for at least another year, i am trying to finish off an Engineering degree part-time. i am a road designer so i can transfer through work to any of the offices in Canada, but i was looking at going to Calgary. My mates where over there recently but i couldnt' go do to work commitments. i am right into snowboarding and trail biking and a few of my mates have been sledding and reckon its awesome so ill be looking to get into that when i eventually get there.:rolleyes:
The idea of owning a big truck, a snowmobile and a trail bike really appeals to me.:D

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i probably wont be over for at least another year, i am trying to finish off an Engineering degree part-time. i am a road designer so i can transfer through work to any of the offices in Canada, but i was looking at going to Calgary. My mates where over there recently but i couldnt' go do to work commitments. i am right into snowboarding and trail biking and a few of my mates have been sledding and reckon its awesome so ill be looking to get into that when i eventually get there.:rolleyes:
The idea of owning a big truck, a snowmobile and a trail bike really appeals to me.:D

welcome and you will defently fit in here for sure lol

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"The idea of owning a big truck, a snowmobile and a trail bike really appeals to me."

Looks like you're coming to the right place.Welcome to the family.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Scott. What part of Aust. are you from?? I have a sister that has lived there for many years. We will be coming over as I have not been since 2000 and miss my baby sister, she lives in Redcliffe.

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just moved from the Gold Coast to Edmonton (Well..I was born here..but my Wife is from Melbourne) a few years ago. You are going to love the recreational riding over here!!

Cheers!

AusRida

Reaction score
I live in mansfield which is about 10 minutes from Brisbane City and about 45 minutes from Redcliffe

Top Bottom