Alberta Snowmobile Show Oct 18 & 19 2024!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well folks, the show is coming up quickly.

I know Ron has booked a space, but that's all I know.

Lots of returning vendors, some new entertainment, and new this year is a liquor license that will allow you to walk the show with a beer or other liquor beverage in your hands!

The full exhibitor list is not yet posted, but I will share it on here once I see it!

Are you planning to attend? What is on your shopping list?

snowshowbanner2024.jpg

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sure hope the guy selling flavoured mickeys is there again!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
It will be fine until someone a bit tipsy spills their beer all over a display sled or sportswear and then that will be the end of it
They did it for the boat show this year too, not sure if there was issues of that sort. It's actually advantageous financially as the beer gardens do not provide any money to the ASA at all. The expo center takes all the money from the beer gardens, AND charges for the space and staffing etc

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They did it for the boat show this year too, not sure if there was issues of that sort. It's actually advantageous financially as the beer gardens do not provide any money to the ASA at all. The expo center takes all the money from the beer gardens, AND charges for the space and staffing etc
Expo center sounds alot like the stampede board…. Control everything and make all the money…

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looked at the booth bookings first time for airdrie trailer to not be at the show guess cheap labour is hard to find

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Looked at the booth bookings first time for airdrie trailer to not be at the show guess cheap labour is hard to find
yes they are one of the ones who chose not to come back this year, anytime I wandered through their booth nobody ever said boo to me anyways, so not sure they ever sold anything ?

Top Bottom