Air Brush Supplies in the Edmonton Area

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not like I need another project, but after the guy I paid last year to paint my KK hood butchered the paint and clear coat, I decided to try and get the tribal flames to look like I wanted. Then for fun I'm going to try and get the helmet to match:beer::beer:.

Haven't played with an air brush in 20+++ years, so I'm looking for a paint supplier in the Edmonton area. I bought a Paasche airbrush and will need a lot of cheap paint to practice.:d:d

Looking for Auto Air paints, masking and supplies. I tried googling it, but by the 5th page I gave up!!:d

I will probably get someone else to clear coat after I'm done playing, so if you are good at it, or know someone who is, just let me know.

Thanks

Bakerboyz

Reaction score
Website
www.bakerboyz.net
Not like I need another project, but after the guy I paid last year to paint my KK hood butchered the paint and clear coat, I decided to try and get the tribal flames to look like I wanted. Then for fun I'm going to try and get the helmet to match:beer::beer:.

Haven't played with an air brush in 20+++ years, so I'm looking for a paint supplier in the Edmonton area. I bought a Paasche airbrush and will need a lot of cheap paint to practice.:d:d

Looking for Auto Air paints, masking and supplies. I tried googling it, but by the 5th page I gave up!!:d

I will probably get someone else to clear coat after I'm done playing, so if you are good at it, or know someone who is, just let me know.

Thanks
Give me a shout I should be able to help you out.
Shane 7804139488

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use the NAPA auto body supply on the West end by Martins. Also use Carlsons Auto Body Supply. AMP just off the Yellowhead and about 126 has been good for me too.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with Zrrr, I use these guys for all my auto paint supplies, although I buy all my airbrush supplies from Airbrush City online (ebay)

Top Bottom