Accountants?

xrsrev

Reaction score
Need to speak to a good accountant about a business. Anyone got a great one that they would be willing to give me a number and address? Or is there a good accountant that is on this site?

thanx in advance

:beer::beer:

Phyer Phyter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've used for many years. I am an out side commisioned sales rep and he has handled my accounting requirements for many years. I'll tell ya why I went and then stayed with him. Many years ago my wife ran a day home and I was just getting into sales. We went with another accountant. When she finished doing our taxes we asked if we could claim this or that, she would just about quake in her boots. She told us that if it (tax code) didnt say you could claim it you couldn't. I thanked her and paid her fee and took my tax info to Jim and instead of paying about $600.00 we ended up getting almost $3k back Jims approach is that if there is nothing saying you cant claim it then it is fair game. He is very good and has a good feel for what will fly and what wont. As a commissioned sales rep, an accountant is a legitimate deduction. So I claim his fees and therefore I get my taxes done more or less for free and by an accountant that knows what he is doing not an H$R Block house wife. I recommended him to a friend last year at tax time and he said he wasnt taking any more clients. I dont know if that is just for taxes at taxtime or if he figures he has enough business to keep him busy.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use All Tax Accounting in sherwood park, mostly chinese run firm with a couple white people, The owner and main guy's name is Weixi and he's awesome just hard to understand sometimes, reasonably priced (and I shopped around alot cause I'm cheap:d). PM me if you want more info.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi my wife is a chartered accountant if you need abit of advice.

Top Bottom