Accomodation Recomendations for hawaii

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My partents are going to hawaii from Jan 25 to Feb 23rd and are looking for affordable accomodation on any of the islands, prefferably with a kitchen unit or shared rental etc

Anyone have any recomendations ???????

Thanks
c

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
try vacation rental by owner,just put in vrbo hawaii.lots of places, use it every time we go to hawaii.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep check out that site. We have found out house that way on Maui and since we are getting married this time around we have friends and family coming. All of them have found their places on that site also. And I recommend Maui over the other islands for a first time visit too.

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we went to the big island last year,the volcano is a interesting place,rented a cottage in volcano village,then stayed in around kona for the rest of the stay.you need a car for sure.we were in maui to and you cant go wrong,get one of the hawaii revealed travel books,they are really good...

Lanko

Reaction score
Hey Curtis, Leaving this Friday for 2 weeks, going to Maui, beautiful place ,really low key, lots to do if you want but also a great place to relax. We have always stayed at the Maui Banyan, it is right across from one of the smaller but nice beaches in Kihei. Close to everything you need, fairly modest place to stay and priced fairly well, we are paying $169 a night for a one room apartment style condo, kitchen, living room, washer & dryer, etc. If you need more info you can pm me.

Lanko

Reaction score
Hey Curtis, just a sidebar I didn't really notice how long your parents had planned on going, I'm sure they could get a better deal for a longer stay. I'm sure you are aware that Air Canada usually has really good deals on airfare to Maui, I'm talking in the $400-600 range taxes in, a guy can't fly to Vancouver for that kind of money.

Last edited:
Top Bottom