2007-2008 Grooming

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any word who will be taking over for Les?

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Heard it is a couple from Joesphburg area not far from Elkisland sales. Just came back from riding Renshaw and they have some major rock work to do. Trail is washed out pretty bad and rutted up from creeks running down the middle. Lots of flooding up there this spring because of the snow load.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The grooming for McBride has been taken over by Rod & Debbie Cornelius of Fort Saskatchewan. Rod & Deb and family have been friends with Les and Joyce for many years, and when Les decided to retire Rod seen an opportunity and purchased the business. Les will work with Rod for the start of the upcoming season until he feels comfortable and then leave things in his hands. Rod and i have been riding partners since 1998, riding mainly McBride and Revy. So he knows what type of standard Les has had as far as trail conditions, and i know he'll keep the same. Keith.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Thanks for the update.
I'll look forward to seeing Rod & Debbie Cornelius up on the mountain. Good to know it's someone who has an understanding of the standards Les has kept on the trials.

WELL SAID BUGS.... GOOD TO SEE MORE LOCALS TAKING OVER IN THE HILLS. WE'VE LOST BBTOYS, AND NOW THE CORNELIUS' TO B.C.

Tweaker 660

RIP Jan 16,2009
Reaction score
Glad to hear Les will be helping Rod and Debbie get going He did a great job for years.

Top Bottom