Brazeau ATV Rally trail

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Missed the rally unfortunately. But would like to give the trail a ride. Anyone have directions on where I could stage to get on/find the trail.
Thanks

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
56 views and no one willing to give directions to the staging area??

grizzley1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you look back on the brazue rally thred someone in there has the directions how to get there

Reddragon816

Reaction score
Missed the rally unfortunately. But would like to give the trail a ride. Anyone have directions on where I could stage to get on/find the trail.
Thanks

Head down range road 83. about 5 kms there will be a small feild on the right, park in there and tour around lots of trails. You can go past the small field and down the hill on the lease roads near the river and stage anywhere down there where ever you find a open spot and there are many of them closer to the river! Great place to ride lots of trails and hills enjoy

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Head down range road 83. about 5 kms there will be a small feild on the right, park in there and tour around lots of trails. You can go past the small field and down the hill on the lease roads near the river and stage anywhere down there where ever you find a open spot and there are many of them closer to the river! Great place to ride lots of trails and hills enjoy

I headed out that way today to check it out. I couldn't find the OHV rec area SE of the damn as shown on my backroads map, so I decided to check out the area you described afterwards. Geeze man, I knew I should have written it down instead of relying on my CRAP memory! ...I ended up looking down range road 85 just to find squat. Well, at least I had a relaxing 7 hour drive in the country.

Anyone know if the rec area I was trying to find near the damn is actually still there? I tried a number of the oil / logging roads and found nothing. There was one road close to the damn, but it was gated off and marked "Authorized personelle only."

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Directions: From Drayton Valley take highway 22 to secondary highway 620 (Lodgepole) turn south on RR 83 and follow the signs.

Also you can ride at the dam itself,on the North side,lots of trails

Top Bottom