WTB Sled lift

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't need one with my M1000 but have recently acquired a Apex and can not lift onto sawhorses.
So if you have a sled lift you want to sell or know of one for sale,new or used please let me know.

Thanks,
Dave

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pm boots on here he usually makes them,a bunch of us bought them from him last year and there great

Wally in Calgary

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't need one with my M1000 but have recently acquired a Apex and can not lift onto sawhorses.
So if you have a sled lift you want to sell or know of one for sale,new or used please let me know.

Thanks,
Dave
Here you go Dave -- It's hard to find on the site.
SL.jpg

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave, come look at mine before you buy a princess auto "special" - I've got one and they're not that great IMO, a little wobbly and some design issues.

If you want you can borrow it for a week and see if you like it, then if so buy one.

I can bring it to work Monday if you want and you can pick it up.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dave, can't resist this answer:d, if u bought the apex, i'm sure there is a forklift dealer in the foothills, or u can use your boomtruck. just joking. for sure check out modman's set up. sometimes that powerfist china is just that. old recycled coffee cans.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave, come look at mine before you buy a princess auto "special" - I've got one and they're not that great IMO, a little wobbly and some design issues.

If you want you can borrow it for a week and see if you like it, then if so buy one.

I can bring it to work Monday if you want and you can pick it up.

That is why it says new and improved. lol

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here you go Dave -- It's hard to find on the site.
View attachment 60841

I went to the NE Calgary Store last night to have a look at this one and they said that they won't have them for another two weeks. So I'm assuming they're really running the paces on the r & d and this should be the most amazing Powerfist product ever! :rolleyes:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
contact "sledlift" here on the site, he makes some very nice lifts both electric and manual.

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
contact "sledlift" here on the site, he makes some very nice lifts both electric and manual.

I sent him a PM already,just haven't heard from him yet.I'm thinking I might try building my own...we'll see

Top Bottom