$23.3 billion settlement.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Natives are consistently mentioning payback or give back, land, and cash cash cash!! Where is the payback for protecting and fighting for the land and freedom of this country? If it weren't for the european immigrants and allies fighting and dying for this country I bet Hitler would have much distain for the natives and such, the end result would have been the same as many died for! Really where would the natives and their culture be today?? How about non exisistant, it would have not been good at all!!
Again, millions of Canadians continually getting pkkd over!!

Check out the what our fabulous government has done with Haidi Gwaii or what the natives have planned for a major swath of the Central Coast, probably to name just a few!
According to the natives they own it all, land, water, sea and in between!!
Are we not all immigrants?? WTF!!

Canada was sparsely populated and there was 0 infrustructor before we got here.

I guess i own all of europe, and i want to collect

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were these people removed from abusive indigenous families when they were young and put in adoption services for their own safety?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The old queen and new king liked visiting residential schools. A few kids might have went missing.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are now bringing up all this garbage because most of the people with first hand knowledge of residential schools are dead and can’t defend themselves or the residential system. My great grandmother and great grandfather were pretty much full blood natives. My grandmother was a nurse and worked in the residential school system, a devout catholic and a big supporter of giving these native kids at least a chance at a life. She would be on the side of it’s all bullch!t I know that for sure. Anyone who actually believes all these atrocities were the norm and happened at the majority of the schools is a complete retard, give your head a shake with a baseball bat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are now bringing up all this garbage because most of the people with first hand knowledge of residential schools are dead and can’t defend themselves or the residential system. My great grandmother and great grandfather were pretty much full blood natives. My grandmother was a nurse and worked in the residential school system, a devout catholic and a big supporter of giving these native kids at least a chance at a life. She would be on the side of it’s all bullch!t I know that for sure. Anyone who actually believes all these atrocities were the norm and happened at the majority of the schools is a complete retard, give your head a shake with a baseball bat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Our idiot sure gave alot money because of ALL THE BULLCH**

Top Bottom