Justin Trudeau Sucks!

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I remember that, its all part of the show of course it was never going to pass.

There's even a clip of Pierre being asked if he'd mandate jabs in a pandemic and he stated something along the lines of it may be necessary.

Ill have to find the clip.

I'd love to see a clip of him stating the damage these shots are causing or maybe he hasn't been made aware of it lol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the a turd is starting to learn from his mistakes. The feds turned down Toronto’s request to decriminalize hard drugs. Must have been still stinging after Pollievres beat down of him in the HOC?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anaida Poilievre was (coincidentally of course) the CEO of Switch Health , which, (coincidentally of course), got government scamdemic contracts to import and distribute the fraudulent rapid antigen tests.
Yep whatever. 🤦‍♂️ IMG_6503.png IMG_6504.png IMG_6505.png

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Both Chris Sky and Wikipdia are not trustworthy....

You used to be able to find articles about it. They appear to be scrubbed. but even now when I try to find them the default AI states that "its debatable if she was the CEO or just "partnered" with Switch Health". Might have to dig into archived sites.

Better get the fact checkers to check some facts, or we're those the same fact checkers that lied to our faces for 4 years? Lol

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just look at all the crap that sock boy has been involved in for many years and have got away with all of it. They don't call him teflon Trudeau for nothing.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Both Chris Sky and Wikipdia are not trustworthy....

You used to be able to find articles about it. They appear to be scrubbed. but even now when I try to find them the default AI states that "its debatable if she was the CEO or just "partnered" with Switch Health". Might have to dig into archived sites.

Right !!!! I swear on my life her name used to be on the website pre covid. Now it is not. No way we are going crazy !

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right !!!! I swear on my life her name used to be on the website pre covid. Now it is not. No way we are going crazy !
Are you saying she was making bogus test kits for Covid pre Covid? I hope not

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you saying she was making bogus test kits for Covid pre Covid? I hope not

Switch health was the company that got the contact to screen new arrivals entering Canada via Air Canada, and provide mail in test kids. It's bad. She also used to be on the WEF webpage and now got scrubbed.

Top Bottom