Justin Trudeau Sucks!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can get myself and all my staff to vote for you as long as I get all the Painting contracts in Edmonton lol 3% kickback to you, of course. Pretty sure that’s how it works already lol

Deal

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will you be banning beef and making farmers use 35% less fertilizer at seeding?

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with you on all points and not defending the current system but you still haven't answered my question what's the alternative plan if people stand up and over throw the system?
You say there are people working on it. Then what's the plan? You trust them more than the current idiots?
I can't get on board with someone that says don't worry we have a plan but can't tell you.....
i wish we were American

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with you on all points and not defending the current system but you still haven't answered my question what's the alternative plan if people stand up and over throw the system?
You say there are people working on it. Then what's the plan? You trust them more than the current idiots?
I can't get on board with someone that says don't worry we have a plan but can't tell you.....
I don't think we necessarily have to overthrow the current system as its clearly collapsing on its own (likely by design). We may have to have the balls to just tell our current leaders to stuff it and not listen to their BS and not follow where they are taking us as this system collapses. A vital first step would be eliminating the corrupt banking familes from controlling our money.

As for other options or groups trying to build alternate systems there's the InPower movement
There's the voluntarist movement which would require very little if no government to run.
Other movements out there as well which I haven't dug into much, but the two above seem viable but they also mean we'll have to learn new concepts.

Both these systems require some research into understanding common law/ natural law work and figuring out how we have been deceived into our current system unknowingly. via contract law and other deceptions.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I keep hearing phuk the government from you and others but then what? That's easy to do but Do you have a plan to run the country? I'm not a fan of government but who fixes the roads, runs the hospitals, police, military prisons etc.
Are you ready for the Kaos that would happen without someone running the government? Serious question.
Another solution:

Top Bottom