Boston Bruins

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to give them some time to nurse the hangovers before I poked the bear
The better Team won not much else to say there. Needed more goal scorers the B,s did and better offensive game stance, rather than defending all the time. Want to see what Sweeney does in the off season with getting some key men installed and getting rid of some of the dead weight. Other than that the Rangers vs Cats will be entertaining to say the least, taken the rangers though. Also took Oilers in my bracket pool long ago so hoping to get 2 points off that as well as i did pick 7 games and Oil to take it. Then i can watch Van fans burn the town down again lol!

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The B,s will be doing some selling this off season for sure, i can see Debrusk, JVR, Shatty, Lucic, Ullmark and a few others heading out. Need to shop for a real 2nd line center and more speed down the middle. Looking like we may have 20+ million cap space going into the off season. Let the shopping begin as the B,s did not make very many moves at TD nor prior. They will need to make some major moves Imo this summer.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lucic needs to retire. He was done in Calgary but well liked for his hustle even though it was as always a step behind

Top Bottom